Overview of This Game
Wrench Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Wrench is a highly detailed race car mechanic simulator that tasks you with maintaining your team’s race cars. Wrench has a traditional desktop mouse/keyboard play mode in addition to a VR mode for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (WMR headsets experimental support). Players can switch between play modes on the same save file. In this early access release you will:
- Start as at the bottom as a junior level assistant handling fluid and tire changes
- Earn XP and gain mechanic levels based on each component of the car you service and the car’s race results.
- Mechanic level ups grow your role on the team and make you responsible for a larger portion of each car’s mechanical systems.
- Service a growing library of parts and assemblies in detail including: Engine bottom end, Cylinder head, Front and rear suspension, and the braking systems.
- Delegate repair work to mechanics on the team who are junior to you.
- Diagnose mechanical issues with a variety of tools including the part logbook and driver symptom reports.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel i3-6100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *Non VR play mode can run on lower spec machines (Quad core Intel and GTX 560)